Neugene understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain personal information, and we understand that we have a responsibility to protect it. This notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
When you create a Neugene account and/or apply for a job, we ask for personal information such as:
• Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information;
• Your country of residence;
• Information related to your current and past employment, such as the industries in which you have worked, and your current and past job titles;
• Your work experience and compensation;
• Your skills and abilities, including language proficiency;
• Your education, including degrees held and institutions attended;
• Your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking;
• Your anticipated availability to begin work; and
• The names and contact information for those you refer under our Tell-A-Friend-Program.
You also may elect to upload a resume or curriculum vitae, which will provide any personal information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file you upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond and any other personal information you chose to include in your message.
You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. . However, if you do not provide the information we have requested, we will not be able to provide you with an account or use our internet applications that facilitate job placement.
We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our job placement consultants.
How We Use Your Information
Neugene uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
• To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you;
• To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer;
• To provide you with services, such as job placement, training, career counseling, or career transition services;
• To arrange employment or temporary assignments for you;
• To assess whether you are qualified for a position or task;
• To consider and address feedback you may provide to us;
• To provide referral services, such as if you refer a friend or colleague to us, or if we refer you to a client;
• To inform our clients, candidates and business partners about our services;
• For the performance of our placement, management, or other services agreements with our clients, including billing and enforcing payment arrangements;
• To help us administer or improve our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services;
• To send you the business proposal subject to your eligibility;
• To perform certain research and analyses;
• To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems, and security;
• To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
• For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
Information We Share
We may share the personal information we collect about you with other parties. For example, we may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you. We also may share your information:
• With our subsidiaries, branches, affiliates and alliances;
• With clients who may have job opportunities available or interest in placing our candidates;
• With business partners, such as job placement consultants;
• With service providers, who are only authorised to use information to perform services on our behalf or for limited administrative purposes, such as complying with legal requirements;
• When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
• When otherwise required by law or in response to legal process;
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
• When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
• As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual; and
• In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
If you are a resident of United Kingdom, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your information with third parties and among our affiliates for marketing purposes. Let us know your preference by contacting us as shown in the "How to Contact Us" section.
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorised access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect through physical and automated means. Your Neugene account is protected by your log-in credentials, which you must keep secure and confidential.
We communicate our privacy and security guidelines and standards to Neugene employees and enforce these requirements within the company.
We also require that our suppliers protect your personal information collected against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, acquisition, alteration or destruction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Neugene endeavors to maintain accurate information and provides you with options to update your information. You can log into your account and modify your information at any time using your log-in credentials. You also may request that we update your information by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the "How to Contact Us" section of this notice.
International Data Transfer
Neugene is a global company that operates in numerous worldwide locations. We also work with business partners and clients in multiple worldwide locations. We may transfer the personal information we collect to any country where we do business. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. No matter where we transfer personal information collected, that information will be subject to the policies and protections described by this notice.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to websites for your convenience and information. These sites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those sites will be used, shared, or secured. If you visit linked sites, we strongly suggest that you review the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, your use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This notice may be updated without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information collection, use and security practices. If the notice is updated, it shall be your responsibility to keep track of such updated notice.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us to ask a question, update your information, or contacting us at:
the new generation people